GET PROGRAM APP HERE
Scan this QR to add the web app to your home screen and follow all the events
Artist's Choice: Film Screenings at the Austrian Film Museum
Curated by WHW and Jurij Meden
In cooperation with the Austrian Film Museum (Österreichisches Filmmuseum)
Accompanying the exhibition at Kunsthalle Wien, Works of Heart (1974-2022): Artist’s Choice, video works from all phases of Iveković’s career will be shown. When viewed together, the works highlight Iveković’s ongoing engagement with representations of female identity and manifestations of ideologies in the mass media.
Program 2, Thu 24/11 2022, 8:30 p.m.
- Svjetionik [Lighthouse] (1987-2001, 4’1”)
- Osobni rezovi [Personal Cuts] (1982, 3’35”)
- Opća opasnost (sapunica) [General Danger (Soap Opera)] (1995-2000, 6’25”)
- Opća opasnost (Godard) [General Danger (Godard)] (1995-2000, 3’10”)
- Borovi i jele – sjećanje žena na život u socijalizmu [Pines and Firs – Women’s Memory of Life under Socialism] (2002, 58′)
Please note: The ticket prices of the Austrian Film Museum apply.
© Sanja Iveković, Make Up – Make Down, 1976/1978, Videostill, Courtesy the artist
Film screening for the exhibition "SANJA IVEKOVIĆ. Works of Heart (1974-2022)"
24 Nov 2022/20:30-22:30H
Augustinerstraße 1, 1010 Wien, Österreich
Sanja Iveković, Make Up – Make Down, 1976/1978, Videostill, Courtesy die Künstlerin
Filmscreening zur Ausstellung “SANJA IVEKOVIĆ. Works of Heart (1974–2022)”