ArtClusterVienna Verein zur Förderung kultureller Einrichtungen takes the protection of your data seriously. Data security and protecting your privacy when processing personal data are matters which are important to us and which we take into account in our business processes. We process your personal data exclusively in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
1. General information
- 1.1. The controller of the data processing is ArtClusterVienna Verein zur Förderung kultureller Einrichtungen with registered office in Vienna.
- 1.2. You have the following rights with regard to your personal data being processed by the controller:
- — the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, comprehensive access to the data;
- — the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- — the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- — the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- — the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- — the data subject objects to the processing;
- — the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- — the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law;
- — the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- — the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject;
- — the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure and requests restriction instead;
- — the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- — the data subject has objected to processing;
- — the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the controller, in a format that enables their portability and to request that the controller directly transmit those data to another controller, if technically feasible, where the following applies:
- — the processing is based on consent or on a contract;
- — the processing is carried out by automated means;
- — the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing purposes;
- — the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data concerning you at any time;
- — the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (without prejudice to any other remedy).
2. Use of personal data that you provide to us for specific purposes, in particular to perform the contract, and that are necessary to fulfil such purposes
— The personal data collected/provided by you in the course of the conclusion of a contract are only used for the purposes of performing such contract.
— The data transmitted in the course of the customer service requested by you are only used in connection therewith and only to the extent required.
— The personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the relevant purpose or comply with statutory obligations.
— Failure to provide the data needed to perform the contract prevents the contract from being concluded.
If necessary, you are specifically informed of the purposes for which you are asked to provide personal data.
3. Other use of personal data
— Personal data will only be used for purposes beyond the customer service requested by you and/or the performance of the contract to the extent that we are legally permitted and/or obligated to do so or if you have given your consent to such use.
4. Data processing when accessing the website
- 4.1. Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which make it possible to analyse your use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will, as a rule, be transmitted to and stored on a server operated by Google in the USA. In case IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within Member States of the European Union or other Contracting Parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to make full use of all functions offered by this website. In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
5. Use of personal data for advertising purposes
— If you have given your consent to such use ArtClusterVienna Verein zur Förderung kultureller Einrichtungen processes the following personal data to advertise the products it offers:
— first name and last name (including any titles and academic degrees), address, telephone number, e-mail address;
6. Contacting for advertising purposes by e-mail, telephone, text message or multimedia message
— ArtClusterVienna Verein zur Förderung kultureller Einrichtungen will not contact you by e-mail, telephone, text message or multimedia message for the purposes set out in item 5 unless you have expressly given your prior consent to such contacting.
7. Disclosure of personal data
— Personal data are disclosed to state authorities only to the extent that we are obligated to do so by law or by an order issued by a court or authority.
— Unless this is required to provide the customer service requested by you and/or for performing the contract and if legally permissible, we will disclose personal data to third parties only if you have given your consent to such disclosure, and to suppliers only for shipping purposes.
8. Data security
— ArtClusterVienna Verein zur Förderung kultureller Einrichtungen uses technical and organisational security measures in line with the state of the art to protect your data being processed by us against tampering, loss, destruction and access by unauthorised persons.
— Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.