Artist's Choice: Film Screenings at the Austrian Film Museum
Curated by WHW and Jurij Meden
In cooperation with the Austrian Film Museum (Österreichisches Filmmuseum)
Accompanying the exhibition at Kunsthalle Wien, Works of Heart (1974-2022): Artist’s Choice, video works from all phases of Iveković’s career will be shown. When viewed together, the works highlight Iveković’s ongoing engagement with representations of female identity and manifestations of ideologies in the mass media.
Program 2, Thu 24/11 2022, 8:30 p.m.
- Svjetionik [Lighthouse] (1987-2001, 4’1”)
- Osobni rezovi [Personal Cuts] (1982, 3’35”)
- Opća opasnost (sapunica) [General Danger (Soap Opera)] (1995-2000, 6’25”)
- Opća opasnost (Godard) [General Danger (Godard)] (1995-2000, 3’10”)
- Borovi i jele – sjećanje žena na život u socijalizmu [Pines and Firs – Women’s Memory of Life under Socialism] (2002, 58′)
Please note: The ticket prices of the Austrian Film Museum apply.
© Sanja Iveković, The Invisible Women of Erste Campus, 2016, Filmstill, Courtesy die Künstlerin und Erste Group Bank AG
Film screening for the exhibition "SANJA IVEKOVIĆ. Works of Heart (1974-2022)"
24 Nov 2022/18:00-20:00H
Augustinerstraße 1, 1010 Wien, Österreich
Sanja Iveković, The Invisible Women of Erste Campus, 2016, Filmstill, Courtesy die Künstlerin und Erste Group Bank AG